28.03.2024, 12:04 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
vilde
Titel: When do we have full NTFS write support  BeitragVerfasst am: 30.07.2006, 16:56 Uhr

Anmeldung: 02. Apr 2006

I red on Distrowatch that "Puppy Linux version 2.02 is released, the greatest news with which is Puppy now has full NTFS write support, using the ntfs-3g driver". When are we going to have that support in Kanotix?

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
jackiebrown
Titel: RE: When do we have full NTFS write support  BeitragVerfasst am: 30.07.2006, 16:59 Uhr

Anmeldung: 13. Mai 2005
I think it's coming and should be easy to set up for yourself right now.

http://kanotix.org/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-19522.html

SaberBlaze
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 30.07.2006, 20:27 Uhr

Anmeldung: 22. Jun 2006

It seems that we have a lot of threads where people don't search the forums first Geschockt .

jackiebrown
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 30.07.2006, 20:39 Uhr

Anmeldung: 13. Mai 2005
SaberBlaze hat folgendes geschrieben::
It seems that we have a lot of threads where people don't search the forums first Geschockt .

Well that is a side effect of a growing distro. It can be - at times - annoying. But it is also a good thing.

vilde
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 31.07.2006, 10:37 Uhr

Anmeldung: 02. Apr 2006

I did search, but I searched for "NTFS write" and I didn't found what I want. I should have searched for "ntfs-3g" sorry for that.

It's not so easy to always find in search what you want, many times there comes very much hits and when you are not native in english and don't speak german and on top of that no really Linux-expert it's not so easy to get the right words for doing a more exact search.

Overall I find the Kanotix forum the best forum I ever joined. Everybody is friendly and I don't have to be afraid to ask a stupid question, I always got the help I asked for and i shall try to search more next time. Verlegen

slam
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 31.07.2006, 12:40 Uhr

Anmeldung: 05. Okt 2004
If you don't like German results in your searches, you may restrict it to English results:
http://kanotix.com/PNphpBB2-search-newlang-eng.html
Select "Category" "English Forum" there. Smilie
Greetings,
Chris

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen AIM-Name Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ-Nummer 
JimC
Titel: How about the other way around?  BeitragVerfasst am: 06.08.2006, 00:53 Uhr

Anmeldung: 16. Mar 2005

How about the other way around?

Are there any drivers available that let XP write to ResierFS paritions?

A quick search found this project. But, it looks like it may be somewhat dead (no recent activity):

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=139367

Richard
Titel: Re: How about the other way around?  BeitragVerfasst am: 06.08.2006, 02:08 Uhr

Anmeldung: 07. Nov 2005
JimC hat folgendes geschrieben::
Are there any drivers available that let XP write to ResierFS paritions?

Not write, but read. Total Commander, a shareware, twin-panel
file manager from http://www.ghisler.com/
Like the old Norton Commander/Midnight Commander.

And then at http://www.ghisler.com/plugins.htm#filesys
there is an addon that will allow reading ext2/3 and Reiserfs.

regards.

Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.