27.04.2024, 16:30 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
al3
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 05.08.2006, 23:19 Uhr

Anmeldung: 13. Mai 2005

Ok, can you give me an example of a word that would be censored... something I would immediately recognize? What is the basis for censoring words in Germany?

Al

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
ironwalker
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 07.08.2006, 19:16 Uhr

Anmeldung: 21. Jan 2005
al3 hat folgendes geschrieben::
piper hat folgendes geschrieben::

EDIT: Yes mucking the wife's system can be very dangerous, I WOULD WAIT Winken

I will. Also, from what I can understand, the tiny iPod Shuffle will be teated just like a mass-storage device (flash drive, camera, etc.) and that I should just be able to copy mp3 files from/to the iPod. I'm not sure that is true, but that's what I heard.

Al

Yes,thats exactly what happens.

If you would like to see how it is setup in fstab and other areas,boot the live cd and make sure the ipod is already connectted before booting.It will be automatically found and working.I dont have a shuffle,I have a 2nd gen 40gig ipod.

h2's script works perfectly and he is on hand regularly to help if there is a problem.
Go for it.

spacepenguin
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 09.08.2006, 10:21 Uhr

Anmeldung: 10. Dez 2004
I have an iPod nano and before I could get it to work I needed a kind person with a windows pc to "initialize" the nano. First I thought that wasn't necessary because the iPod was recognized in Kanotix and I could put songs onto it with amarok. But when I disconnected the iPod from the pc it gave me a directory error. After connection to a windows pc, a software update/repair and a deletion of all songs it now works perfectly under Linux with amarok...

Linux-Userin #213445
LastFM-Musikstatistik für Kanoten
Kanotix, siduction, Kubuntu, antiX

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
ironwalker
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 09.08.2006, 19:55 Uhr

Anmeldung: 21. Jan 2005
Spacepenguin,I forgot about that.
I got my ipod and used it on my windows box at first so it was indeed intialised on windows with itunes first.

I think now I need a windows box to reset my ipod back to new,reinitialise and start over as apparantly my ipod scans through my 5000 or so mp3 playlist searching for a file.It shows the database and list but no actual mp3 files and I have no clue why it did this as it stays on the charger/docking station connected to a pc 24/7.

I figured by now we can initialise on a linux box

Anthony
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 09.08.2006, 21:18 Uhr

Anmeldung: 12. Apr 2005
I bought an ipod nano a couple months ago.
I have never ever plugged it into a windows computer.

I use AMAROK to transfer files to and from the ipod in kanotix.

Winken

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name  
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.