Nov 24, 2017 - 08:19 PM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
trs12
Post subject: Wireless Network adapter  PostPosted: Aug 01, 2006 - 10:34 PM

I have a Linksys Wireless G USB adapter that I do not know how to use in Kanotix, I used Ndiswrapper to configure however the program says that the device is not present or the driver is not installed correctly, i was wondering if it means to mount the device, I just plain don't know how to use the adapter. Thanks.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic