Jun 24, 2018 - 08:01 AM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wegface
Post subject: Free linux cds  PostPosted: Jul 14, 2006 - 08:30 AM

Noticed this earlier- you can order free linux dvds or cds- of the distro of your choice it seems:
http://free.thelinuxstore.ca/
Smilie

Reply with quote Back to top
DeepDayze
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 22, 2006 - 03:43 AM

I went there...nice site. I ordered a Mandriva CD to try out (no flaming Sehr glücklich)

MethodOne
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 25, 2006 - 06:09 PM

I ordered a KNOPPIX 5.0.1 DVD from there. Too bad you have to wait 14 days to order another one.

DeepDayze
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 27, 2006 - 08:45 PM

I do see it will take several weeks for the orders to ship though

Jump to: